Plitvice lakes - national park of exceptional beauty and natural phenomena under UNESCO protection at only 180 km from the town of Krk!
Only three hours drive from the island of Krk there is a unique natural wonder - Plitvice Lakes National Park. We guarantee that, should you accept our advice and spend a day at the lakes instead of the sea, you will be truly thankful for this great suggestion!
- UNESCO World heritage
- Observing Widlife in its natural habitat
- Plitvice lakes sightseeing by electric train, boat and walk
- Be amazed by cascades and waterfalls
- Departure from Baška at 7.30 h
- Return to the starting points between 20.00 to 21.00
- Duration 12 h
The price includes:
- Bus transfer
- Trip guide
- Entrance fee to National Park Plitvice Lakes
The "Plitvice lakes" excursion is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the Organizer.
- We recommend comfortable clothes and trainers or walking shoes and rain coat or umbrella.
- Lunch is not included
Book with us excursion to Plitvice and enjoy vacation on lakes - completely different experience than a vacation on the beach!