A unique and authentic „must see & experience“ tour on the island of Krk!
We pick you up at your address and bring you back stress-free after tasting 9 exquisite Žlahtina wines - an autochthonous sort of wine that grows only in Vrbnik on the island of Krk. Visit to the three most renowned wineries owned by local families with an original dinner in one of the most beautifull small towns on the Croatian islands. Taste autochtonous local specialties: prosciutto and cheese, the pastry 'šurlice' with goulash and wine.
- Pick-up at Your accommodation at 19.00
- Return to the starting points between 23.00 to 00.00
- Duration 4.5 h
The price includes:
- Transportation (personal vehicle or van) from the guests' address in any town on the island of Krk to Vrbnik and back
- Chaperon/driver with useful information
- Tasting 9 wines in the amount of 0.5 dcl each in three wineries according to the description
- Prosciutto and cheese in the restaurant Nada
- Krk specialty: šurlice with goulash in Hotel Vinotel ****
- Linen pouch and wine glass as souvenir
- A map of Vrbnik with marked wineries and attractions
- Sightseeing of the wine cellar and an introduction to the tradition and characteristics of this unique island wine
The "Vrbnik wine tales" excursion is subject to the General Terms and Conditions of the Organizer.
- Possibility of purchasing wines in the winaries
- Walk through the old town Vrbnik